Saturday, October 28, 2006

Memory Flashback Begin Page 21

05 Nov 2005 Valderes's Birthday
=======================

One thing I like best in Brazil is, the Brazilian never find boring to celebrate birthday for their friend or colleague. I can always feel their passionate and happiness most of the time which I am very much wanted to learn this from them (I believe I am doing quite good so far). Normally we will all celebrate during our lunch with a free compliment birthday cake (of cos depend on the restaurant).

Valderes is the lady that always make me feel so good when talking to her, cos she is so cool and steady most of the time. I always said that "How I wish I could be like her".

And I brought my camera with me today and before the lunch, I went around to take photos with my colleagues. We had a great time when taking photos too.

No comments: