Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Homesick = Love

There is a survey carry on by my company, asking about female employees working overseas here. And one of the interesting questions is “Were you homesick, being away from friends and family and how did you cope with that?”
(I wonder will they ask the same question to male employee here.)

Well, my answer is “Yes”. As I always mentioned to my close friends here, I never expect myself to be so seriously homesick before I arrive here. Then when I am getting more and more serious each day, even with the high technology of internet and telephone to connect them (and I didn’t really call my family to cry out that I miss them so much), I began to realize how fortunate I am to have them as my family and how lucky I am to have so many good friends. It is their love and caring that I am missing from, the good time that I wish I could have it here everyday. And now, I realized I had learn how to appreciate more in life, cause nothing it’s there for me to take for granted.

That’s why, I never feel ashamed to admit that I am homesick because I misses all my love right opposite the other part of the world. I MISS YOU, my family and my friends.

Do you ever miss me??? :)

No comments: