Thursday, November 23, 2006

Life is short…so appreciate your happiness now!

I just read one new from Singapore that recently there is another case of a young man that died in the sleep which makes up to 4 cases within a month.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,117927,00.html

Indeed life is short, so short that sometime it seems like a dream. See, if we can’t breathe in or out the next moment, that’s it for our life. And since nobody knows what will happen next, that is why we should learn to appreciate every present moment, to appreciate our own happiness.

No matter what had happened, I find myself lucky to have my family to support me always and to have so many friends to brighten up my life. After reading this news, I thank God for giving me a minute more to cherish my present.

Helen Keller once said, "Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."

No comments: