Monday, February 12, 2007

Chingay 2007 – Parade Of Dream


The spring is coming and it’s time to celebrate our Lunar New Year and each year Singapore has the Chingay event to celebrate CNY.

Went to Orchard Road and saw this advertisement and the gallery seats, it reminded me that it has been long long time ago that I last watch Chingay live.
The event will be held on 24 Feb 2007 (Sat) and parade starts from Shaw House to Orchard Plaza. I believe the S$45 gallery seat must have been sold out by now. Anyway I am not keen enough to buy the ticket to watch Chingay but……. maybe I might consider to go Orchard Road to watch it live. They even have the Hi-fun After Parade Party , 1st time happen in Chingay this year. Join in the fun if you love party.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..I used to be able to sneak onto the roads and shoot around with my DSLR, but then came the security concerns and I was kicked out as soon as I got in...

but it is fun to watch there tho..if you can tahan the crowds..uggh!!

Pauline said...

Jason,
I wish I can be there to take some photo but can imagine the crowd....that's what been hesitating me from going previously. Sigh.....

Anonymous said...

oh well..just look at it this way, it will not be as happening as some festivals in Brazil..so I guess you won't miss much... :)

Johnny Ong said...

wld be nice to celebrate cny wif own family and close frens back in s'pore. just what i'm enjoying. only reached home on 14 feb.

Pauline said...

Great you are home to be wif yr family. For me, home sweet home always. Enjoy.....more