Thursday, February 15, 2007

Love For Share

A movie of 3 short stories of the Indonesia women on how they choose their own destiny for their love.

A frank and honest discussion on polygamy in modern Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world. Three women from three different social classes and ethnic backgrounds, conveying their passages in dealing with polygamy: sharing a husband's love and attention with several other women, their troubles and internal conflicts. In their course of finding the answers to their problems, sometimes they meet with each other without even realizing that they share a similar story.

Only shown at GV Vivo City.
My Rating: ***1/2
I feel.......... the storyline is so reality that I can feel 'real'. Although they speak in Bahasa Indonesia language, but the subtitle is simple enough for us to laugh at certain parts. I think life is what we can do before we could really choose our own destiny. If we can't do much, we might have to let the destiny lead our road.
So I am thinking, am I leading my own destiny or letting my destiny to lead me????
SmileyCentral.com

No comments: