Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Technology For Younger Look

Yesterday I went to Toa Payoh Central to do my facial. While walking towards the beauty salon, I realized there are at least five or six (quite well-known) beauty salons at that whole stretch.

My god! No wonder the men always said it is so easy to earn women’s money. (And I always said it is so easy to spend men’s money too SmileyCentral.com) Looking at all the shops, I can imagine how much we are ‘investing’ in order to look young, fresh, slim and perhaps confidant too. But needless to admit, a lot of people (just look at those Today celebrities) really look much better with the help of this technology.

In the olden days you can’t do much to your winkles or to slim down a lot in a short period. But now you can slow down the winkles so that you can look young for at least a few years more. You can get help (or medicine too) to go on diet.SmileyCentral.com

Well, well, of course there is no free lunch in this world. Everything will cost you something to achieve certain things.

For me, I just hope that I could maintain (while I still can afford) to look good and young, hee hee. At least for a few years more ha ha.

No comments: