Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Burning Off My Fats

Bad news, bad news. Just 3 mths away (since I am back home) and I had already put on almost 3kgs. This is one of the negative side when we are living in a country where foods are so delicious and full of variety. Even though I am a vegetarian, I still have lots of choices to decide. And this extra 3kgs (till today) is the 'good' result.


So, I continue to go gym as my last week plan, went to Ngee Ann Poly gym with my special friend. Slowly at this stage, I only run about 30mins on the treadmill and doing some stretching exercise. There is not big crowd when we reach there (we knock off at 4.30pm, reach there about 5 plus) and I love the little view of the swimming pool when running.


I decided to go there more regularly with my special friend, perhaps start from twice a week. To motivate each other, and at the same time I better watch out my diet. Greedy me have to cut down the portion of food and be more cautious of the calories I am putting into my body.

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Wah, the club house nice hor! Love the swimming pool view, so tranquil!

Pauline said...

I agree, that why my friend will be joining this club soon.