Saturday, April 14, 2007

The infamous Layers Meme

Thanks to Zeezee, giving me another 'mission' to complete. (Hey, Zeezee now you like my lecturer, giving me assignment now and then....heehee)

Layer One:On The Outside
===================
Name : PerfectWorld Pauline Tan
Birth Date : 30 Dec (2nd last day of the year, NOT last day cos a lot of ppl always remember wrongly)
Current status : Single, always single.
Eye Colour : Brown, just like any other Chinese.
Hair Colour : Black, very black.
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two :On The Inside
==================
Your Heritage :Teochew Chinese (I am from Singapore, not China. Cos when I was in Brazil, a lot people thought Singapore is part of China.)
Your Fears : When lose the passionate in life
Your Weakness : Quick temper, very quick.
Your Perfect Pizza : I love Pizza, as long as it's vegetarian..........and no garlic too.

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
===============================
Your Thoughts First Waking Up : I thought I just went to bed?????
Your Bedtime : I had been waiting for this moment, so sweet.........and sweet dream too!
Your Most Missed Memory : Hmmmmm, still thinking...................

Layer Four : Your Pick
================
Pepsi or Coke : Plsssss, I am trying to cut down my weight.
McDonald's or Burger King : Used to be BK when they promote their vegetarian burger, and hey that was so long time ago :'(
Single or Group Dates : As long as not alone, I am ok with any dates, hee hee.
Adidas or Nike : I love the TICK more than the 'triangle'
Tea or Nestea : Opposite of Zeezee, I love coffee so Nestea pls.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Hrrr, when come to Chocolate, I am not on diet at the moment.
Cappucino or Coffee : Coffee, Espresso will be perfect.

Layer Five : Do You..
================
Smoke : I still can't find any good reason to smoke.
Curse: Who????
Take a shower : Unless I am dead-tire or else who don't take shower in Singapore???
Have a crush : Durian.....I just had that few days ago, hahahaha.
Think you've been in love: I am still in love now.......hee hee. Thanks God!
Go to school : Now lor, I did not study hard enought when I was young so.......have to 'compensate' now. Going to the University in Perth for a week on July for the part-time degree course, like those orientation programme.
Want to get married : ......I perfer to be in love.
Believe in yourself : Of course. If not, who else???
Think you're a health freak : I just passed my medical check-up.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
=====================
Drank alcohol : Never, not even in the past years.
Gone to the mall : I just went Bugis Junction today.
Been on stage : Ha ha, never like that.
Eaten sushi : Yes, yes, just spotted vegetarian sushi.
Dyed your hair : Never in my life.

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
======================
Played A Stripping Game : Can consider leh..........hee hee.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : I always accept the fact of others, so they should too.

Layer Eight : Age
============
You're Hoping To Be Married : Never think of that before.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
===================
Best Eye Colour : Black.
Best Hair Colour : As long as it's neat and tidy and not in rainbow colour.
Short Hair or Long Hair :Short for guy and long for girl.

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
=========================
1 Min Ago : Writing this lor.
1 Hour Ago : Eating porridge.
4.5 Hours Ago : Shopping
1 Month Ago : Working and eating after work (no wonder I put on weight, sigh)
1 Year Ago: In Brazil, having fun!!!!

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
=========================
I Love : Peace.
I Feel : Tire (now cos it already my zzzzzzz time)
I Hate : selfishness
I Hide : my sorrow
I Need : Love.

Layer Twelve : Tag five people (Kind of difficult for me.....)
=====================

1. Eastcostlife - can help me pls?
2. Tigerfish - This is fun too.
3. Walter - Spare some time for this, ok?
4. Jason
5. Ivy

Have fun and it's good so that we can know each other a little more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I like this meme.. I'll take it without your permission.. hehehehe oops :p

Pauline said...

No problem, always welcome to join in the fun!

Unknown said...

hey thanks for tagging me... gulp... now i have a couple on my plate... will try but no promises ok? ;)

zeezee said...

=) thanks PP for getting this roll!

eastcoastlife said...

Pauline,
I'm taken, sorry!