Sunday, August 31, 2008

When BUSY become your excuses..........

That's right!

Time just passed and gone just like that when your life is s busy.
The feeling become so empty.
Just like a dream.
But I have to face it cos it's part of my life.

It's been so long since my last blogging.
I have not read any of my favourite bloggers for a long time.
When was my last photo taking (from my mobile camera, of course)?
Sun set and sun rise, I have not been enjoying much of the natural around me.

Goodness me, I ought to slow down and relax more else I am no longer enjoying every moment of life.

Right! Flashback. It is now August 2008.

I went Ho Chin Minh for a short vacation with my best friend during April 2008.

Famous tunnel Famous HCM traffic, mostly motorcycles.

16 Jun 08 - Finally, I got my driving license after 6 mths of learning.

04 Aug 08 - Collected my new Honda Jazz. My family members and special friend missed the luck to strike 4D by missing one last number. Well well, no luck yet.

Now got a lot of assignment to complete for my last semester of the degree course. End Nov will be our exam month and then, I will be free from study................horray. Counting down .......90, 89, 88, 87 days..........................

Well, busy is still my excuse for a lot of my activities but I guess I should be improving on my own time management too.

Perhaps you will be seeing my improvement of this very soon. Hope so.

No comments: