In Singapore, it seems that we did not put much effort to help on our environment. Although we do see Re-cycle bins here and there, but you can see it is not being fully utilize or worst, being mis-used.
Sad but I can’t do much about this. All I can do is to begin from myself to help to save the environment. I am not doing good enough so I will need to remind myself now and then, and hopefully my friends can do so. The strength of a group of people is definitely stronger than one person.
This is the list of things I will TAKE ACTION with immediate effect and hope I can do it best.
1) Use Recycled Paper / Reduce Paper Using
2) Take Shorter Shower – Or no shower perhaps, ha ha.
3) Carpool - That’s why I still prefer to take public transport
4) Reduce Garbage – I think I had been wasting too much recently
5) Bring Cloth Bag to the Market – I need to buy one and start practicing
With these, I believe I can do more after practicing them in my daily life. You too!