Saturday, February 03, 2007

Another Weekend.......

Been home for 2 weeks and realised Singapore lifestyle can be fulfilling but sometimes boring too. Having to work 5-1/2 days weekly, weekend becomes a blink of eye. There are so many things that I wish to do but somehow, I am so tire after working and wish to do nothing but rest at home. (As I need to wake up 5am in the morning to catch the company bus at 6am. Knock off at 4.30pm without O.T and reach home only around 6plus). I guess I still need some more (than I expected) time to settle down before rushing to do things that I wish to do…… However, I still like to go out during weekend. Since CNY is round the corner, I went to get myself new RED dresses and shoes. Had my most favorite Chicago Cheesecake at Coffee Bean and dinner at the newly renovated (which I don’t know how long ago) food court at Wisma Astra. Just another Sat but enjoyable when I can feel the prosperity, which this is the most important one.
Hmmm I have not been taking any photo since back so.....just one simple one hee hee.

2 comments:

zeezee said...

PP, renovated long time go, i think a yr ago at least, b4 i went over to Brazil. Same boss as Bread T*lk. (i heard)

Pauline said...

Wow then he must be quite rich now. It seems alot of places changed since 2 years ago, I need some time to 'catch up' ha ha.