Friday, March 23, 2007

Modern Japanese Food

Seldom do I go to Japanese Restaurant for meal, as I do not really favor Japanese food. Yesterday, my kakis decided to go Waraku Japanese Resturant at Marina Square for their Japanese ‘steamboat’. I joined them and ended up had salad and some side orders there. Took a lot of photos of their choices of food (which is not vegetarian). I believe this restaurant serve modern Japanese food as there are a lot of fried food to chose from. One of my colleagues brought his two years old daughter with him; she is so cute and active too. I like her a lot and took a lot of photos for her. Too bad the photos are not clear enough, what a pity!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh..Waraku is good man..I think I went to the branch at Starhub Building (iThink), and love their portions to bits..so big.

good for people like me who love to eat. I gotta try the steamboat one day man...

Unknown said...

Interesting that you can find vegetarian delights in a Japanese restaurant. Most of them are quite into their fishes and meats. I personally like LingZhi for vegetarian food, and some of the holistic eating places isn't too bad too (though portions are a little too small for my liking).

BTW, you are studying right now? What course are you doing? I wished I have the time to do my MBA, but somehow work is too busy and I don't want to sacrifice precious weekends and family time for studying!

Pauline said...

I like LingZhi too but find them too exp, so only went there for steamboat most of the time.

Yes, I am taking Degree in Supply Chain Management. I agree with you, it is quite difficult to arrange extra time to study. Family time is important too.