Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Gathering With 'Ex-Brazil Colleagues'

One of my colleagues and I organised a dinner gathering with those colleagues that we used to work together in Brazil. Most of them were back to Singapore for good so there are quite a number of them. If all of them can make it, I believe the number of people can be double.


Here's my colleagues and friends.................
We had our dinner at this Northern Indian Cuisine Restaurant - Moti Mahal Restaurant and the food is good. At least there are choices for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.


My Vegetarian Choice
My Tea

Of course, lots of laughter during the dinner when we were cracking all of our jokes which always began with "Last time when I/we were there, we used to do .........". Of course, we also like to compare now and then, ha ha, sounds like old men and women gathering but I enjoyed it.

No comments: