Sunday, October 29, 2006

Memory Flashback Begin Page 25



New Year Eve, Bye Bye to 2005 and Hello to 2006
====================================
Pls don't be surprise if I am telling you that this was the 1st NYE party I ever been to. This party was held at one of the Copacapana top house (but it is not really very high storey on that building), each had to pay BRL 100 for the food, beer, music and of cos, a nice view to watch firework. I guess this is what I really paying for, the firework cos it was what I had enjoyed most on that day.

We went to Beatriz's apartment first for a drink before the party because it was too early. Then later we set off to the party around 10 plus. Had some food and drink, talk a bit here and there while waiting for the clock to hit 12 sharp. Then we started to count 10, 9, 8....3,2 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! The most exciting moment I had been waiting for .......FIREWORK which last almost 20mins. 5 different spots shooting the firework horizontally at Copacapana Beach and I was so busy turning my head left to right and then right to left. Hoping to catch as much view as I could.

Time flies. I had been in Brazil for nine months already and another New Year begin to continue my journey in Rio.

No comments: