Sunday, December 24, 2006

Buenos Aires - Tango Dance

This was the 2nd time I went to Buenos Aires and I know very well that the Tango dance is one thing we shouldn't miss when visiting Argentina.

Our tour guide strongly recommended us to watch the dance tonight, and not tomorrow, the Christmas eve which the price will be 3x difference. So we joined one of the Traditional Tango show with dinner included at USD 80.00. I am glad that we do served vegetarian meal but feel bad at the same time as I hardly finish the meal, due to my poor appetite and sickness (My 1st in B.A encountered the same experience, what a luck I had).
Nevertheless, I really had a wonderful night watching the Tango dance and music. After watching the dance, I had a strong urge to learn Tango ...... hee hee.....

No comments: