Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mint Museum Of Toys

I have been wanted to go this place since long time. Today, I happened to be at City Hall area so I get special friend to go with me.


So happen that today is the last day for the Musuems Alive, we still stand the opportunity to have 1-for-1 admission.


The museum show a world class collection of toys that bring us back some of our memories, and we might have not see most of the toys too. Today is a good journey for me at this five-storey building, enjoying looking at every toy. I took a lot of photos and thanks to the museum, this is allowed.


If you have not yet been there, enjoy viewing the photos.
And see which one is still your favourites.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey glad that you managed to visit MINT museum of toys. I intend to visit the place this week... well on official business but it also includes a tour thrown in. Thanks for your support of International Museum Day and hope you enjoyed the museum.

Pauline said...

Hmmm, I also wanted to visit a lot of places that you had 'introduce' in your blog, like the NEwater, the pub at Sentose etc. Not easy to arrange the time, esp when I have to work on Sat morning, or study over the wkend.

But will do so slowly.